Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2011 - our 7th Annual Cookie Exchange

It's hard to believe that it's time for cookies once again. We apologize that the date was given out so late in the year and you've had less than 2 weeks notice! For many of our cookie queens - the recipes were just waiting in the wings though - so thank you for your dedication to the cookie exchange!


Saturday, December 10th at 11:30 a.m. is the date! If you care to bring a side dish - please let us know what you'd like to provide. I have not decided which soup I'm making this year - so if you have a request, make it now!


It's been a year of change in the Hinze household as we welcomed a new addition - Maris Josephine was born Oct. 27, 2011 at Baptist Hospital in Pensacola. Our family of five is still adjusting and loving on this little girl!

Becca and I are looking forward to seeing everyone!

No comments: