Sunday, August 10, 2008

4th Annual Christmas Cookie Exchange - 2008

Who thinks about Christmas cookies in August?

Well - I do - and although she wasn't feeling in the Christmas spirit quite yet - Becca agreed that it was probably not a bad idea to go ahead and set the date for this year's exchange. We looked at the calendar and realized that we didn't exactly have a lot of choices with how the Saturdays fall in December.

So here's what you need to know right now - we'll have more updates and invitations as it becomes more timely - (although I think we'll do an e-vite this year instead of mailing out formal invitations, but I might change my mind later.) Please make sure we have your current email address!

4th Annual
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Noon-2 p.m.
Becca's House

Lunch will be provided. (last year went well with the soups, so we'll be doing that again along with our traditional munchies.

Can't wait to see you there with some tasty cookies! I'm already hunting for new recipes to try!

1 comment:

Deede said...

This site is FABULOUS! Good job! Thanks so much for having the cookie exchange. It has become a highlight during the holiday season. This year I plan to make a cookie from the recipe book I won last year. Can't wait to see everyone!

Deede